Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Sad day indeed….

The time has come for my supposed last blog for this class, so let us make a slight recap, shall we? I have given you a walkthrough of a concert done by the metal gods Motorhead. You have been told why so many people disapprove of metallica. You have been shown that there actually is a difference between moshing and hardcore dancing. You have been educated on what a breakdown is, and why it sucks. You have been shown why a metalhead has elitist tendancies when discussing music of any variety. You have been shown a personal mix CD of mine which categorizes most forms of metal and why they are so grand from my own personal opinion. You have been shown a fledgling reporter who is destined to do many great things in his future. Last but not least, you have been shown an article of what my own hard work and dedication have made and is becoming noticed by others.

I have shown you a light that most members of my club carry, one that burns bright in all of those who are passionate about not only metal, but music. You have shown me that many of you are very intrigued by this world I have allowed a peek into, and would like to know more. On that basis alone, I have decided to keep pursuing blogging for the education of the mainstream masses on what exactly this culture is all about. Whether it will be on this specific blog or not, be sure that you will definitely be hearing of me again, and thank you all for reading what I have done thus far….

Bane

\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment